Facilitate Our Workshops
AWARE® facilitators are key to creating a safe and open environment for discussion and learning that helps achieve the goals of our unique workshops.
- Enjoys working with young people
- Has formal or informal education experience
- Has strong group facilitation skills
- Is energetic and can think on their feet
- Is committed to empowering young people to build healthy relationships
- Attend a new facilitator training provided by AWARE® staff
- Observe one workshop upon completing facilitator training
- Facilitate a minimum of two workshops per school year
- Spend one hour prior to each workshop reviewing materials
Facilitator commitment is very flexible with daytime, evening, and weekend workshops available. We do offer a small stipend to facilitators on a per workshop basis.
For more information and to find out about our upcoming schedule of AWARE® facilitator trainings, please complete the form below and we will contact you shortly.